- Read all the configuration from XML file and create folders and files.
- Minimal changes required in code, all configurations handled through XML
- Best use of Object Cloning & Web recorder
This bot will help you to understand the use of Object Cloning and Web Recorder. The bot starts with manipulating a web table with Object Cloning and a loop for each row of the table
Additionally, the bot uses Web Recorder to extract data and loop for each row of an Internet Explorer table. This loop will allow you to work on web-based grids/tables.
Alternatively, the Web Recorder could be used to extract the table data to a CSV file to read the row and column details from there instead.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportFinance & AccountingHuman ResourcesInformation Technology
- RPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 3, 2020
- First Published
- March 6, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Web URL must be saved in Config File.
- Output Folder required should be true in Config