- Read all the configuration from XML file and create folders and files.
- Minimal changes require in code, handled through XML
- Maintain the grid with ease
- Best use of Object Cloning & Web recorder
This bot will help you to understand the use of Object Cloning and web recorder. In this, we are manipulating the grid with Object Cloning and loop for each row on Total Row exists in the grid.
We are using Web-Recorder to extracting the data and Using Each row on an Internet Explorer table loop. This loop will allow you to work on web-based grids.
Another option for Web recorder is to extract the table data in a CSV file and we can use each row in a CSV file and then get every record from the CSV column.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance and AccountingHuman ResourcesInformation Technology
- Cognitive AutomationProductivityRPA Developer Tools
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- March 6, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Web URL must be saved in Config File.
- Output Folder required should be true in Confiq.