- Easily traverse through files found within folders (and subfolders)
- Get extended file details to include file size, name, extension, modify date, etc
- Loop through lists of files sorted by file name, file size, or file modified date
- Review folder details to see count of files/folders contained in folder, size, etc.
The File and Folder Attributes package makes working with your file system a breeze. Get file and folder details to ensure that your bot is working on the correct file/directory. Return a list of all files contained within a folder (including hidden files and files found within subdirectories) to quickly and easily traverse through tons of files in a flash.
Note: Like all other Automation Anywhere packages - this package includes Community Support only. That said, this package has all of its code posted to our GitHub page so that users can self-support, and even make updates/modifications to the package and submit merge requests.
Version 1.1 Update: The File Attributes action has been updated to include additional fields for PDF's and Image files. For PDFs, the action will now return the height (in mm), width (in mm), and page count of the PDF document. For Image files, the action will now return the height and width of the image as measured in pixels.
File and Folder Attributes Package GitHub: https://github.com/AutomationAnywhere/A360-FileFolderAttributesPackage
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- OperationsRPA DevelopmentSoftware Development
- ProductivityRPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- October 20, 2021
- First Published
- September 14, 2021
- Automation 360
See the Package in Action
Download the Package and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Use the Package in a bot, configure keys and other credentials the package will need (see the ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Package is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- None - just a Bot Runner and your File system