- Enter server address and client login credentials in input file1.
- Highlight file or folder name either to upload/download in input file2.
- Run the Bot
- Detailed log file is generated to check the status of transfer in output folder
• This bot performs FTP/ SFTP operations such as "Upload and Download" files or folders and generates detailed Output log file.
• The User need to Input the Server Name, Username and Password in Input CSV file to establish connection with the server.
• The User need to input the task to perform (Upload/Download), Remote Location of File/Folder and local location of File/Folder. The bot connects to the server and performs the required task. After completing the task, the bot will generate a well defined Output log file in Output Folder.
• By default bot executes using FTP method. The user can also specify SFTP method by changing the Port Value to “22”
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- May 6, 2020
- First Published
- April 6, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs