- Zips files & folders
- Alerts user by email and shows reports in the Info log folder when the task is completed
- Reads all configuration from config file and handles the code
- Provides the ability to process n number of files through code
This bot is used to describe the process of decompressing and moving one or more files in a compressed file (e.g. .zip file) to an alternate location. You can extract n number of files from one destination to another destination, and extract all files in a new folder. The new folder uses the file name of the compressed file.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance & AccountingHuman ResourcesInformation Technology
- Artificial IntelligenceCognitive AutomationRPA Developer Tools
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 10, 2020
- First Published
- April 6, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- At least 1 zip file should be in the Input folder
- Config files should be place in the config folder
- Output folder is created from the config file