- Read configuration file, store data to user created variable
- Create folder structure, delete all the files downloaded during last run and copy report Excel sheet to output folder
- Open report Excel sheet, launch Genesys GAX webpage, login
- Fetch RAM and CPU utilization of Genesys PureEngage application and database servers
- Logout from the Genesys GAX webpage
- Insert fetched data to report Excel sheet, save and close sheet
- Send Genesys report Excel sheet to configured email address
Genesys PureEngage Servers Monitoring bot is extremely beneficial for those who already have the Genesys PureEngage infrastructure or who are planning to install it. All the list of Genesys related applications and database server’s virtual memory utilization and CPU status are being monitored manually. With the help of this bot, all the manual monitoring processes will be automated without any human involvement and generate consolidated reports server wise.
The bot can be scheduled to run as per business requirement on predefined intervals which can be hourly/ daily/ weekly or any desired time and at the end of the execution, a consolidated detailed report will be attached and send to the respective configured email id.
Apart from the listed Genesys application, host, solution server status, and reports, the bot can also perform administrator-level configuration, campaign & calling list import for the outbound calls, switching, routing level configuration, etc.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportInformation TechnologyOperations
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- January 6, 2021
- First Published
- January 5, 2021
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Genesys administrator 8.5.2.x (On-premise Pure engage)
- Windows OS or Linux OS (Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 or Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.5/6.x)
- Microsoft Excel 2013 or 2016
- Genesys administrator extension (GAX) admin user credential