- Read email address, Gmail label and Total number of mails that needs to move from Input file
- Move list of email from specified label to Trash
- Generate detailed log file in Output folder
This bot has been developed to move multiple emails from specified labels/folder to Trash label.
User is required to enable Gmail API and save login credentials in Input file.
(Readme file consist of detailed steps of how to save login credential in the input file)
In order to run the Bot user is required to enter below details in Input file -
1. User Email - User mail address
2. Number of results - Total number of mail that needs to move
3. Choose label - Gmail label/folder through which the bot search respective mail.
If a user wishes to search through domain address and move to 'New folder' which doesn't exist then he can specify folder name under 'Create New Label'
Note: By default all mails are moved to "Trash" label, if a user wishes to create a new folder and then move all emails from search result he need to specify the name of the folder in 'Create New Label'
Once the bot executes the task log file is generated in output folder i.e. To check the status, number of labels present in a respective mail address
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- August 5, 2020
- First Published
- August 5, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- User has to enable Gmail API and save login credentials in input file.
- Readme file consist of detailed steps of how Gmail API integrated with Bot