- The bot is designed to sort the different types of documents and save them in respective folders
- Automatically creates new folders and saves the respected files inside their matching folder
- Automates the file open, extraction, sort and close process of the document
- Adhaar file will save inside adhaar folder, Pan file will save inside Pan folder, etc.
The Government ID Classifications and Storage bot is designed to differentiate between different types of documents and store them inside respective folders.
The bot can extract required data from Adhaar card, Pan card, ID card, Voter ID, or Passport documents through the use of optical character recognition (OCR).
This bot can easily be integrated into processes such as onboarding, front desk visitor registration, or customer identity verification for onboarding clients in a financial institution.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportFinance & AccountingHuman Resources
- Banking and Financial ServicesHealthcare
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 1, 2020
- First Published
- March 18, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- All Kind of PDF
- Adhar PDF
- Pan PDF
- Voter ID
- Passport ID