- This bot analyzes the handwritten documents and convert them into a text format saving a lot of human efforts and work.
- Make a data set for image as a data sett items
Detect text within your images, along with automatic language identification. Supports a broad set of languages. The engines are trained on a wide variety of content across different use cases and domains to perform well on many kinds of content.
This Bot used Google Vision API for text identification in image Detect and extract text within an image, with support for a broad range of languages, along with support for automatic language identification. You can upload PDF and TIFF files as well as images such as PNG and GIF files. Using the Vision API, you can recognize human handwriting in addition to machine-printed text.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologyInventory ManagementShipping and Distribution
- Artificial IntelligenceCognitive Automation
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- February 16, 2020
- First Published
- September 12, 2018
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Google Cloud account with computer vision API enabled
- Image with hand written text with 300+ DPI