- Image File Reader - Extracting Indian Passport images from different file formats
- Image Processor - Processing images to cancel various noise elements and enhance the DPI
- Raw Data Extractor - Extracting raw-data either utilizing Tesseract OCR engine or reading bar code
- Structured Data Extractor - Validating & extracting the structured data by applying series of Indian Passport related rules
The objective of this bot is to extract key data values from the scanned images of Indian Passport. Know-Your-Customer processes within the Financial Industry and HR onboarding processes are a few of the target processes for this bot. This bot is designed to work across industries by simply plugging the bot into an existing or new task.
The solution can be experienced at,
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance & AccountingHuman Resources
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 7, 2020
- First Published
- May 6, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Tesseract - Download available
- Poppler - Download available