- Authenticate user and generate token for IQ Bot API using authentication command
- IQ Bot report custom action will generate HTML report after calling the IQ Bot API
- IQ Bot validation details command will generate a detailed report on unsuccessful files
- Send email to process owners with HTML summary and validation report (Excel)
IQ Bot Batch Report action gives a summary of batch processing results for learning instances in IQ Bot. This will help IQ Bot process owners review IQ Bot execution and document processing stats for a given learning instance.
It provides a snapshot summary of processing results with the following:
Files that were successfully processed
Files sent to validator for validation
Files that go unclassified
Files that created new groups or went to untrained groups
The command also provides a detailed report on files that were not successfully processed in IQ Bot, which would help IQ Bot developers identify the most common issues in the various groups that cause documents to go to the validator. It gives details about the field data captured that made the documents go to the validator and all the files that got unclassified or created new groups/went to untrained groups.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- RPA Development
- InsightsRPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- May 26, 2021
- First Published
- May 24, 2021
- Automation 360
See the Package in Action
Download the Package and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Use the Package in a bot, configure keys and other credentials the package will need (see the ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Package is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Control room URL
- IQ Bot credentials
- Learning Instance ID
- Email details