- Creates Project in the User’s JIRA Cloud Account.
- Creates Issue in the User’s JIRA Cloud Account.
- Lists all the projects and their specifications.
- Lists all the issues and their specifications.
- Get details of a specific project.
- Get details of a specific issue.
This Bot reads parameters from a CSV file based on Filter Conditions and creates projects and issues.
It lists all the projects and their details and retrieves details of a specific project if ProjectId is given.
It lists all the issues and their details and retrieves details of a specific issue if IssueId is given.
When the task it complete, it writes the response along with error or status message to a CSV file.
Refer to the ReadMe file for detailed information about each operation.
- Business Process
- Information Technology
- Passed third-party anti-virus scan conducted by Automation Anywhere.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- October 11, 2019
- First Published
- October 9, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- JIRACloud Account
- Input Excel Spreadsheet / CSV
- JIRACloud Credentials (for authentication): URL, Username, APIToken.
- Input for Create operations: CSV file with all required parameters.
- Input for Single Get Operations: vProjectkey or vIssueKey.