1. Posting Images. 2. Posting Content.
Get the post image and read the post content from the folder and create a new post in linkedin on daily basis.
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- - Automation Anywhere Enterprise v10.7 sp2 or higher.
- User should have account and log in linkedin site.
- Linkedin URL should be present in property file. Ex:
- Mail details should be present in property file.
- Post folders should be present in app path with following format. yyyymmdd ex: 20191231
- PostContent.txt file should have data in current date folder.
- PostImage file should be present in current date folder. (Image Format can be: png/jpg/gif/png/bmp/ico/svg/svgz/tif/tiff/ai/drw/pct/psp/xcf/psd/raw).
- Screen Resolution should be 1366 * 768.
- Bot will run in Google Chrome and IE browser.
Inputs: 1. Linkedin URL. 2. E-mail ID. 3. Posting Images. 4. Posting Content.