- Connect to AWS cloud
- copy the AWS connection string to GIT bash
- connect to Linux server.
- Give the platform to execute all Linux command
1. The bot will Lunch the AWS Management Console website and Logging with given credentials.
2. Bot will copy the Running instance IP and paste inside GIT Bash.
3. As soon Git bash connects with the running instance IP, it will create the Linux Environment.
4. We can run our Linux command through GIT bash without installing Linux OS.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- May 14, 2020
- Enterprise Version
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- AWS Management Console Account
- GIT Application installed in system
- Bot will take connection string as input from AWS Running Instance to GIT BASH