- Adds a member into the subscription list.
- Removes a Member from the subscription list.
- Adds Multiple members into the subscription list.
- Removes multiple members from the subscription list.
This bot automates the addition and removal of subscribers from a MailChimp subscription list.
The TaskBot reads Member email id and listName from a CSV file based on the filter conditions and performs operations using MetaBot Logic.
The MetaBot automates the addition and removal of subscribers from a MailChimp subscription list.
When finished, the bot writes the response along with error or status message to a CSV file.
Refer to the Readme file for detailed information about each operation.
- Business Process
- Information Technology
- Passed third-party anti-virus scan conducted by Automation Anywhere.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- October 11, 2019
- First Published
- October 9, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- MailChimp Account
- Input Excel Spreadsheet / CSV
- MailChimp Credentials (for authentication): authUrl, apiKey, clientID, clientSecret (store in credential vault)