- Performs Basic Operation (both unit & bulk) to Create, Update, Delete & Retrieve Intercom items.
- Intercom items include: Contacts(Users and Leads), Companies, Segments & Admins
- Input files are provided to enter the data with ease.
- Shows the output data corresponding to the operation to the user.
- Converts Json to string, Get Json Type, Get Json Array Size, Converts csv to Json Array, Get Json Value using key.
• Unit Operations: Performs Single Operation to Create, Update, Delete & Retrieve Intercom item/s.
• Bulk/Batch Operations: Performs Bulk Operations to Create, Update, Delete & Retrieve Intercom item/s.
Intercom items include: Contacts(Users and Leads), Companies, Segments & Admins
Automates creation, updation & deletion of Intercom item/s.
Automates retrieval of Intercom item/s.
The response of operations can be consumed easily with JSON Utilities provided by the bot.
IntercomCredentials (for authentication): Access Token
Respective Intercom Items/ Input Filepaths (CSV/Excel)/ JSON Array.
JSON objects/Output Filepaths(CSV).
Refer to the Read-me file for detailed information about each operation.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- April 24, 2020
- First Published
- April 7, 2020
- Enterprise Version
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise v11.3.3 or above
- Intercom account
- Input (.csv/.xlsx/JSON Array) files(for bulk operations)