- Performs single as well as bulk operations like create, delete, update, view Content/Space.
- Input files are provided to enter the data with ease.
- Shows the output data corresponding to the operation to the user.
- Supports optional fields to write in Output CSV file for Get operation for Content/Attachment/Space/Group/User etc.
- Support search operation using which data of Confluence can be fetched using a valid CQL query.
• Unit Operations: Performs Single Operation to Create, Update, Delete & Retrieve Confluence item/s.
• Bulk/Batch Operations: Performs Bulk Operations to Create, Update, Delete & Retrieve Confluence item/s.
Confluence items include: Content, Space, Attachment, Group, Group members, Content labels.
• Creates/Updates/Deletes Content in the Confluence Account.
• Get details of a specific User/Content/Group/Space/Group members/Attachment.
• Adds/Updates an attachment to a piece of content.
• Search in Confluence using CQL.
• Creates/Updates/Deletes Space in the Confluence Account.
• Publish a shared draft of a page.
• The response of operations can be consumed easily with JSON Utilities provided by the bot.
ConfluenceCredentials (for authentication):BaseUrl,UserName,ApiToken
Respective Confluence Items/ Input Filepaths (CSV/Excel)/ JSON Array.
JSON objects/Output Filepaths(CSV).
Refer to the Read-me file for detailed information about each operation.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- May 5, 2020
- First Published
- April 7, 2020
- Enterprise Version
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise v11.3.3 or above
- A Confluence Account
- Input Excel Spreadsheet / CSV / JSON.