- Performs Get,Import,Export,Delete,Merge,Sync operations on Leads.
- Perform Get Partiton operation.
- Perform User Authentication operation.
- Input files are provided to enter the data with ease.
- Shows the output data corresponding to the operation to the user.
- Converts Json to string, Get Json Type, Get Json Array Size, Converts csv to Json Array, Get Json Value using key.
The Manage Leads & Partitions in Marketo bot automates various Marketo operations like creating leads, fetching leads based on filters, deleting and merging leads, reading partitions, and verifying a user.
Automates Get, Merge, Import, Export, Sync, Delete operations for the Leads.
Automates Get operation for the Partition.
Automates User Authentication operation.
The response of operations can be consumed easily with JSON Utilities provided by the bot.
Marketo Credentials (for authentication): Client ID,Client Secret,Instance URL
Respective Marketo Items/ Input Filepaths (CSV/Excel)/ JSON Array.
JSON objects/Output Filepaths(CSV).
Refer to the Read-me file for detailed information about each operation.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- May 5, 2020
- First Published
- April 7, 2020
- Enterprise Version
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise v11.0 or above
- Marketo Account
- Input Excel Spreadsheet / CSV / JSON