- Integrates with Zendesk API to automate single/bulk operations.
- Performs single/bulk operations to create, update, delete and view tickets, users and organizations in Zendesk.
- Supports CRUD operations based on different authentication levels.
- Input (template) files are provided to enter the data with ease.
This Bot is used to create, update, delete, and view various tickets, users & organizations in Zendesk suite. It supports both single as well as bulk operations. For single operations, it takes input data from a variable in the Automation Anywhere client and performs the required tasks - showing a response as a result of the operation. In case of bulk operations, it takes data from an input spreadsheet and generates its output into an output spreadsheet along with any details related to the result of the execution.
The activities performed by the bot in Zendesk are as follows:
- Checks for the user role and license is checked before performing any operations
- Reads data from the input Excel spreadsheet determined by request type
- Integrates with Zendesk support API and sends the input data
- Executes the request in the Zendesk suite
- Retrieves and persists responses in an output Excel spreadsheet
- Automates single/bulk creation of tickets, users, and organizations with predefined set of fields based on user roles.
- Automates single/bulk update of tickets, users, and organizations with predefined set of fields based on user roles.
- Automates single/bulk retrieval of tickets, users, and organizations with predefined set of fields based on user roles.
- Automates single/bulk deletion of tickets, users, and organizations with predefined set of fields based on user roles.
Refer to the “Zendesk Utility-AppPerfect Corporation- Readme” for detailed information on setup, configuration, and usage of the bot.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportInformation Technology
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- November 25, 2020
- First Published
- November 20, 2019
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise v11.3.3 or above
- Zendesk account
- Input Excel(.xlsx) files