- Bot config XML template provided to customize the performance parameters to check for
- Info log is created to debug the code line by line.
- Error log provides all information related to errors.
- Snapshots give developers information regarding any issues.
- VB scripts are used to get the system information.
The Memory Utilization bot was created to provide developers with system information on their bot runner device. This includes details like drive information in which the Automation Anywhere Client is installed as well as information related to the machine's memory utilization. Warning and information parameters can be set up using the provided config file.
Use this bot to speed up your process of performing system checks to free up resources to perform more cognitive intensive tasks.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologySoftware Development
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 1, 2020
- First Published
- February 14, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- AA Bot Runner or Developer License must
- Need to Download complete bot from Bot Store and change into the Configuration File according to your requirements.