- Place the PDF documents in the folder
- The bot reads the number of folders and the documents with the folder
- The bot merges ALL the PDF documents within each folder
- The output is placed in OUT Folder under each respective folder name
- The bot can be run ad-hock or scheduled to check network shares for files that need to be merged
Ever have a folder full of PDF documents that need to be merged into a single file? This scenario is quite common in operational roles and customer support roles dealing with customers who may send in files at different times which need to be merged.
Now you can place the relevant documents in folders and schedule a bot. The bot will navigate through each folder structure and merge all the PDF documents, within each folder, and provide you with an output folder, consisting of all merged PDF documents in minutes.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportInformation TechnologyOperations
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 4, 2020
- First Published
- May 14, 2020
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- PDF documents placed in folder which needs to be merged
- The PDF documents should be in same page size and same resolution