- Place the PDF documents in the folder
- BOT Reads the No of folder and the documents with the folder
- Merges ALL the PDF documents within each folder
- Output is placed in OUT Folder under each Folder name
- Scheduled in Control room
Process summary: We have several PDF documents in a folder. We need to get all documents into one single document, which we currently use tools to merge PDF documents.
Now you can place the relevant documents in folders and schedule the bot. The bot will navigate through each folder structure and merge all the PDF documents, within each folder and provide you with an output folder, consisting of all merged documents in minutes.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance and AccountingInformation Technology
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- May 15, 2020
- First Published
- May 14, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- PDF documents placed in folder which needs to be merged
- The PDF documents should be in same page size and same resolution