- Login into PeopleSoft
- Expense form collection from organization's email box
- Travel and expenses menu navigation in Peoplesoft
- Bank account tab navigation: payment method as “Automated Clearing House” - ACH Selection
- Banking & transportation details Updated
New Employee Expense Activation is a process of creating the initial setups for expense distribution for the new hires so that the employees' banking checks and expenses get routed appropriately. The process begins with an email from HR with an attachment that contains employee names and banking details. This information is read and entered on the ERP portal and saved. Along with this, there is some additional information that is chosen by default and filled as required before finally, the record is saved. There are overnight scheduled batch jobs that run and validate all these expenses from ‘No’ to ‘Yes’ and this completes the process. It is a time consuming and laborious activity when there are bulk new hires.
Thirdware bot automates this process in PeopleSoft through Automation Anywhere.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance & AccountingHuman Resources
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 4, 2020
- First Published
- April 20, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- PeopleSoft Financials ERP
- Microsoft Excel 2010 or above
- Credential Variables to be created
- Master_Config.xlsx: Defines ERP URL, Email addresses for Notifications, ERP specifications and menu details
- Emp_Info_File.xlsx: Defines the input data to be loaded into ERP for execution of Bots