- Notifies with status after completion of the BOT processing
- Most efficient way to implement order to cash process
Order-to-Cash is an integration point between the finance (FI) and sales (SD) departments within an organization. It is also known as OTC or O2C in short form. It is a business process that involves sales orders that come from customers and includes the delivery and invoice process. It comprises Sales Orders, Delivery, Post Goods Issue (PGI) and billing to customers.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance & AccountingShipping & Distribution
- Banking and Financial ServicesProductivityUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 7, 2020
- First Published
- February 18, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Proper data in excel sheet
- SAP Hana
- Automation Anywhere Client
- BOT Creator License