- Search unread outlook email for given Subject key word
- Saves the attachment in the desired folder
- Creates an excel log of attachment saved with sender email ID and time received
Accesses the Unread mail on the Inbox or Subfolder with the given specified subject key word and saves the attachment in the specified folder path. The attachment saving process can be of one of the two Scenarios as 1. Specific Type of Attachments (Single or Multiple) and 2. All Type of Attachments. In addition, Bot also create log excel to track the process with details like Email Address, Received Date time and Attachment saved.
1. Receiving documents from various parties can be saved in a folder.
2. Saving ID proofs from customers towards application can be saved with manual intervention.
3. Used to segregate attachments from the emails by the file type.
4. Excel Log will be useful to map attachments with sender and identify document easily.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- SalesSupply Chain Management
- RPA Developer Tools
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- November 3, 2020
- First Published
- July 17, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Update necessary information in Column 'B' of Input File.xlsx