- Analyse a complete interactive PDF AcroForm to CSV
- Populate PDF AcroForm - Text box, Dropdown, Radio button or Check box
- Output new form from existing template
Automation Anywhere provides users with a rich set of features for extracting information from a PDF; however, there is a gap when it comes to populating data onto an interactive PDF Acroform. The PDF Form Filler Bot fills this gap by allowing the interaction and populating of Acroform elements, such as, text boxes, dropdowns, checkboxes and radio buttons. The PDF Form Filler bot also has the functionality to analyze a PDF Acroform template and produce a detailed report of the elements available for interaction
Common use cases for the PDF Form Filler bot include scenarios where automation is extracting information from a system that needs to be outputted onto a PDF Acroform.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance and AccountingHuman ResourcesInventory Management
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- May 4, 2020
- First Published
- January 30, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Valid PDF AcroForm source
- Requires use of form field names and values derived from bot Analyse report