- Reads all PDF files from the input folder
- Merges all the PDFs into single PDF
- Saves the output in the output folder
Summary: Read data from folder containing ‘n’ number of PDF files with same format to one single PDF, e.g. folder with multiple PDF files (“sample1.pdf, sample2.pdf, sample3.pdf”) to single output PDF file.
Feature: Option to input the page, page range or all pages for merging.
Common Use Cases:
- Merging Invoice copy of a Particular Vendors in a Single PDF till date
- Merging Yearly report from a folder containing report based on month or week
- Merging any information collected from different sources into one file for data validation, reporting, etc.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Human ResourcesInventory ManagementRPA DevelopmentShipping & Distribution
- RPA Developer Tools
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 10, 2020
- First Published
- July 17, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Update necessary information in Column 'B' - "Input Excel.xlsx"
- Place all the PDF files that need to be merged in the Input Folder