- Upload single/multiple files to Box folder.
- Download single/multiple files from Box folder.
- Create new user in Box application.
- Invite users to collaborate over files/folders.
- Search files/folders in Box application.
This Metabot performs various box operations like authenticate user on box, create new user on box, upload items to a box folder, download items from box folder, create new box folders, get items from box folders and search items in box folders based on input text file.
1. Upload single/multiple files to Box folder
2. Search for file/folders in Box application
3. Download single file from Box
4. Download all files of Box folder
5. Get list of items of Box folder
6. Create user in Box application
7. Invite users to Collaborate over files/folders
BoxCredentials (for authentication): ClientId, ClientSecret, Config JSON
Operations Supported: Upload / Download / Search / Create Folder/ Create User / Collaborate
Input for Upload Operations : Box folder / Local folder / Filename
Input for Download Operation : Box folder / Local folder
Input for Search : Box Folder / File name
Input for Create Folder : Box Folder / Folder Name
Input for Create User : Name / Email address
Input for Collaborate : User / File name / Folder name / Role
Returns Box item ID for operation performed.
Refer to the Read-me file for detailed information about each operation.
- Business Process
- Information Technology
- Passed third-party anti-virus scan conducted by Automation Anywhere.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- January 9, 2020
- First Published
- November 19, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise v11.3.3 or above.
- Box application
- Input text file