- Creates/Updates/Deletes projects in the user’s JIRA Cloud account
- Lists all the projects/issues and their specifications
- Get details of a specific project/issue
- Creates/Updates/Deletes Issues in the user’s JIRA Cloud account
- Creates/Updates/Deletes/Reads Groups in the user’s JIRA Cloud account
- Creates/Updates/Deletes/Reads Components in the user’s JIRA Cloud account
The bot automates the operations like Create, Get, Delete, Update / Edit, Search / Find for following objects in JIRA Cloud:
It also provides functionalities to Add, Remove, Get User of a Group.
It allows to List & Search Dashboard, Users & Priorities.
It can also search for Issues using JQL.
Users can Add, Delete Attachment using this bot.
- Access Code (obtained after the bot is downloaded)
- JIRA Cloud Credentials (for authentication): URL, Username, API token
- For Single Commands: Bot Variables
- For Bulk Commands: CSV / Excel files or JSON Array
- JSON Array/ Object
Refer to the ReadMe file for detailed information about each operation.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologyOperationsSoftware Development
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 7, 2020
- First Published
- October 9, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- JIRA Cloud Account
- Input Excel Spreadsheet / CSV
- JIRA Cloud credentials (for authentication): URL, Username, API Token
- Input for Create operations: CSV file with all required parameters
- Input for Single Get Operations: vProjectkey or vIssueKey