- Creates/Updates/Deletes Projects in the User’s JIRA Cloud Account.
- Lists all the projects/issues and their specifications.
- Get details of a specific project/issue.
- Creates/Updates/Deletes Issues in the User’s JIRA Cloud Account.
- Creates/Updates/Deletes/Reads Groups in the User’s JIRA Cloud Account.
- Creates/Updates/Deletes/Reads Components in the User’s JIRA Cloud Account.
This bot performs various JIRA Cloud operations like CRUD issue, CRUD project, CRUD
component, CRUD group, Get dashboard etc. based on the input.
It automates the process of managing Issues, Projects, Components, Groups, Dashboards in JIRA Cloud.
It also retrieves details of a specific project/ issue if ProjectId/ IssueId is given.
When the task it complete, it writes the response along with error or status message to a CSV file.
Refer to the ReadMe file for detailed information about each operation.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information Technology
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- March 13, 2020
- First Published
- October 9, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- JIRACloud Account
- Input Excel Spreadsheet / CSV
- JIRACloud Credentials (for authentication): URL, Username, APIToken.
- Input for Create operations: CSV file with all required parameters.
- Input for Single Get Operations: vProjectkey or vIssueKey.