- Add/Remove users to/from the MailChimp list
- Update information about existing users in Mailchimp list
- Perform CRUD operations on Landing Page
- Perform CRUD operations on Campaigns
- Perform CRUD operations on file/folder in File Manager
The bot performs Add, Update, Remove / Delete, Get operations to:
- Members of a MailChimp List
- Files / Folders in File Manager
- Landing Page
It also performs operations like Publish, Unpublish Landing Page & Send, Replicate Campaign.
The bot allows users to Create, Delete Campaign Folder & List folders used to organize campaigns, templates.
It also provides functionality to Get Campaign Report.
- Access Code (obtained after the bot is downloaded)
- MailChimp Credentials (for authentication): ApiKey, AuthUrl, ClientId, ClientSecret
- For Single Commands: Bot Variables
- For Bulk Commands: CSV / Excel files or JSON Array
- JSON Array/ Object
Refer to the ReadMe file for detailed information about each operation.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportInformation TechnologyMarketing
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 7, 2020
- First Published
- October 9, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- MailChimp Account
- Input Excel Spreadsheet / CSV
- MailChimp Credentials (for authentication): authUrl, apiKey, clientID, clientSecret (store in Credential Vault)