- Add single/bulk users to the MailChimp list.
- Remove single/bulk users from the list in MailChimp.
- Update information about existing users in Mailchimp list.
This bot automates the addition, updating, and removal of subscribers from a MailChimp subscription list.
The TaskBot take CSV file path and read data based on the filter conditions and performs operations using MetaBot Logic.
The MetaBot automates the addition, updating, and removal of subscribers from a MailChimp subscription list.
When finished, the bot writes the response along with error or status message to a CSV file.
Refer to the Readme file for detailed information about each operation.
- Business Process
- Information Technology
- Passed third-party anti-virus scan conducted by Automation Anywhere.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- November 19, 2019
- First Published
- October 9, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- MailChimp Account
- Input Excel Spreadsheet / CSV
- MailChimp Credentials (for authentication): authUrl, apiKey, clientID, clientSecret (store in credential vault)