- Add/Remove users to/from the MailChimp list
- Update information about existing users in Mailchimp list
- Perform CRUD operations on Landing Page
- Perform CRUD operations on Campaigns
- Perform CRUD operations on file/folder in File Manager
The bot performs Add, Update, Remove / Delete, Get operations to:
- Members of a MailChimp List
- Files / Folders in File Manager
- Landing Page
It also performs operations like Publish, Unpublish Landing Page & Send, Replicate Campaign.
The bot allows users to Create, Delete Campaign Folder & List folders used to organize campaigns, templates.
It also provides functionality to Get Campaign Report.
- Access Code (obtained after the bot is downloaded)
- MailChimp Credentials (for authentication): ApiKey, AuthUrl, ClientId, ClientSecret
- For Single Commands: Bot Variables
- For Bulk Commands: CSV / Excel files or JSON Array
- JSON Array/ Object
Refer to the ReadMe file for detailed information about each operation.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportInformation TechnologyMarketing
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 7, 2020
- First Published
- October 9, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- MailChimp Account
- Input Excel Spreadsheet / CSV
- MailChimp Credentials (for authentication): authUrl, apiKey, clientID, clientSecret (store in Credential Vault)