- Add/Remove users to/from the MailChimp list.
- Update information about existing users in Mailchimp list.
- Perform CRUD operations on Landing Page.
- Perform CRUD operations on Campaigns.
- Perform CRUD operations on file/folder in File Manager.
The bot performs various MailChimp operations like CRUD campaign, CRUD landing page,
CRUD campaign folder, CRUD file/folder in FileManager, publish/unpublish landing page, send/replicate campaign etc based on input.
The TaskBot take CSV file path and read data based on the filter conditions and performs operations using MetaBot Logic.
The MetaBot automates the addition, updating, and removal of subscribers from a MailChimp subscription list.
When finished, the bot writes the response along with error or status message to a CSV file.
Refer to the Readme file for detailed information about each operation.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information Technology
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- February 25, 2020
- First Published
- October 9, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- MailChimp Account
- Input Excel Spreadsheet / CSV
- MailChimp Credentials (for authentication): authUrl, apiKey, clientID, clientSecret (store in credential vault)