- Add/Remove users to/from the MailChimp list.
- Update information about existing users in Mailchimp list.
- Perform CRUD operations on Landing Page.
- Perform CRUD operations on Campaigns.
- Perform CRUD operations on file/folder in File Manager.
The bot performs Add, Update, Remove / Delete, Get operations to:
Members of a MailChimp List
Files / Folders in File Manager
It also performs operations like Publish, Unpublish Landing Page & Send, Replicate Campaign.
The bot allows users to Create, Delete Campaign Folder & list folders used to organize campaigns, templates.
It also provides a functionality to Get Campaign Report.
Access Code (obtained after the bot is downloaded)
MailChimp Credentials (for authentication): ApiKey, AuthUrl, ClientId, ClientSecret
For Single Commands: Bot Variables
For Bulk Commands: CSV / Excel files or JSON Array
JSON Array/ Object.
Refer to the Read-me file for detailed information about each operation.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information Technology
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- October 9, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- MailChimp Account
- Input Excel Spreadsheet / CSV
- MailChimp Credentials (for authentication): authUrl, apiKey, clientID, clientSecret (store in credential vault)