- Sending and receiving SMS available for toll-free numbers within the US
- RingCentral Team Messaging can also be used to help with project management
- Tasks - manage tasks/to-do lists, be notified when tasks are completed
- Events - create calendar events, project due-dates, co-worker vacations and more
- Notes - create notes, or maintain a scratch pad of important ideas
- Team - Creates a team, and add a list of people to the team
- Post - Creates a post within the specified chat
The bot performs the create, update, delete, list operations (both single & bulk) for RingCentral objects like contacts, tasks, notes, teams, posts, calendar events, messages.
It can also send SMS, Fax.
The bot can also list company call logs, user log records and delete conversations.
Access code (obtained after the bot is downloaded)
RingCentral credentials (for authentication): Base URL, ClientId, ClientSecret, Username, Password.
For Single Commands: Bot Variables
For Bulk Commands: CSV/Excel files or JSON array
Refer to the Readme file for detailed information about each operation.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- January 28, 2021
- First Published
- May 4, 2020
- Enterprise Version
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise v11.3.3 or above.
- RingCentral account.
- Input Excel Spreadsheet/CSV /JSON