- Sending and receiving SMS available for Toll-Free Numbers within USA.
- RingCentral Team Messaging can also be used to help with project management.
- Tasks, Events, Notes, Teams, Posts can be created.
- Tasks - manage tasks/to-do lists, be notified when tasks are completed.
- Events - create calendar events, project due-dates, co-worker vacations and more.
- Notes - create notes, or maintain a scratch pad of important ideas.
- Team - Creates a team, and add a list of people to the team.
- Post - Creates a post within the specified chat.
The bot performs Create, Update, Delete, List operations (both single & bulk) for RingCentral objects like Contacts, Tasks, Notes, Teams, Posts, Calendar Events, Messages.
It can also Send SMS, Fax.
The bot can also List Company Call Logs, User Log Records and Delete Conversations.
Access Code (obtained after the bot is downloaded)
RingCentral Credentials (for authentication): Base Url, ClientId, ClientSecret, Username, Password.
For Single Commands: Bot Variables
For Bulk Commands: CSV / Excel files or JSON Array
JSON Array/ Object.
Refer to the Read-me file for detailed information about each operation.
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise v11.3.3 or above.
- RingCentral Account.
- Input Excel Spreadsheet / CSV / JSON