- Sending and receiving SMS available for Toll-Free Numbers within USA.
- RingCentral Team Messaging can also be used to help with project management.
- Tasks, Events, Notes, Teams, Posts can be created.
- Tasks - manage tasks/to-do lists, be notified when tasks are completed.
- Events - create calendar events, project due-dates, co-worker vacations and more.
- Notes - create notes, or maintain a scratch pad of important ideas.
- Team - Creates a team, and add a list of people to the team.
- Post - Creates a post within the specified chat.
This Bot is used to create, update, delete and list teams, notes, posts, calendar events, contacts, send SMS, and fax in Ring Central Console.
It supports both single as well as bulk operations. For single operations, it takes input data from a variable in AAClient and perform the required task and shows the response of operation, whereas, in case of bulk operations, it takes data from input spreadsheets and generates output into output spreadsheet with passed input data, result and error(if occurred) for reference.
The activities performed by the bot in Ring Central are as follows:
• Manages the Ring central app for users.
• Reads data from the input Excel spreadsheet determined by request type.
• Integrates with Ring Central support API and sends the input data.
• Retrieves and persists response in the output Excel spreadsheet.
Refer to the Read-me file for detailed information about each operation.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- May 4, 2020
- First Published
- May 4, 2020
- Enterprise Version
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise v11.3.3 or above.
- RingCentral Account.
- Input Excel Spreadsheet / CSV / JSON