- Performs CRUD operations (both single and bulk operations are supported) for Custom as well as Standard Objects.
- Reads and Deletes the History of Salesforce objects.
- Runs Salesforce queries to search your organization's Salesforce data for specific information.
- Standard Objects supported: Account, Asset, Case/CaseFeed, Contact, Lead, Opportunity, Order, Product, Task & many more.
• Performs Create, Get, Update and Delete operations (both single and bulk operations are supported) for Custom as well as following Standard Objects:
o Case and CaseFeed
• Read and Delete the History of Salesforce objects.
• Run Salesforce queries to search your organization's Salesforce data for specific information.
1. Automate Creation of new contacts, accounts, leads, opportunities, etc. in Salesforce from marketing and lead generation tools.
2. Automate Creation of new products in Salesforce from ERP and other inventory management systems.
3. Automate Creation of new quotes for Products.
4. Perform data tasks like extracting sales data and generating bot activity reports.
Access Token (obtained after the bot is downloaded)
SalesforceCredentials (for authentication): UserName, Password, ClientId, ClientSecret
Operations Supported: Insert / Update / Get / Delete / Query
Input for Insert / Update / Delete Bulk Operations : Supports CSV / Excel file formats Or JSON array
Input for Single Object Operation: ObjectJson
For Get / Update / Delete Operations : LookupFieldName / LookupFieldValue
For Query: Database Query
JSON Array/ Object.
Refer to the Read-me file for detailed information about each operation.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- June 26, 2020
- First Published
- October 9, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Salesforce Production or Sandbox Account
- Connected App on Salesforce CRM
- SalesforceCredentials (for authentication): UserName, Password, ClientId, ClientSecret
- Input for Single Object Operation: ObjectJson
- Input for Insert / Update / Delete Bulk Operations: Supports CSV / Excel file formats or JSON array
- For Get / Update / Delete Operations: LookupFieldName / LookupFieldValue
- For Query: Database Query