- Integrates with ServiceNow API to automate bulk incident, problem & change management.
- Supports incident/change/problem creation and updation with predefined set of fields and JSON data input.
- Performs update, retrieval and deletion of incidents by Incident Number and Incident system id.
- Creates Analytics dashboard depicting the bulk incident management statistics.
The ServiceNow Connector Bot automates bulk incident, problem & change management in the configured
ServiceNow instance. It supports bulk operations like creation, updation, deletion and retrieval of
incidents, problems and change based on the input spreadsheets and generates corresponding output spreadsheets
containing the result of the operations. The activities performed by the bot in the incident management workflow are as follows:
• Reads request type from ServiceNow Connector Configuration file
• Reads data from the input Excel spreadsheet determined by request type
• Integrates with ServiceNow Incident/Problem/Change Management API and sends the input data
• Executes the request in the configured ServiceNow instance
• Retrieves and persists response in output Excel spreadsheet.
• Automates bulk creation/updation/deletion/retrieval of incidents/problems/changes with predefined set of fields or JSON input.
• Automates bulk retrieval of incident data by Incident Number or Incident System Id.
• Automates bulk deletion of incidents by Incident Number or Incident System ID.
• Automates bulk resolution and closure of incidents by Incident Number or Incident System ID with predefined set of fields, JSON input or single field
• Creates Analytics dashboard displaying the bulk incident management statistics.
Refer the ServiceNow Connector-AppPerfectCorporation readme file for detailed information on setup, configuration and usage of the bot.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologySupport
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- March 3, 2020
- First Published
- November 19, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise v11.3.3 or above.
- ServiceNow account and instance.
- Input Configuration text file.
- Input Excel (.xlsx) Spreadsheet containing data of incidents.