- Integrates with ServiceNow API to automate bulk incident, problem & change management.
- Supports incident/change/problem creation and updation with predefined set of fields and JSON data input.
- Performs update, retrieval and deletion of incidents by Incident Number and Incident system id.
- Creates Analytics dashboard depicting the bulk incident management statistics.
The bot performs Create, Update, Retrieve, Delete operations for following ServiceNow objects:
For Single Commands: Bot Variables / JSON
For Bulk Commands: CSV / Excel files or JSON Array
JSON Array/ Object.
Refer to the Read-me file for detailed information about each operation.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologySupport
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- November 19, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise v11.3.3 or above.
- ServiceNow account and instance.
- Input Configuration text file.
- Input Excel (.xlsx) Spreadsheet containing data of incidents.