- Read configuration file and store data to user created variable
- Create folder structure and delete all the files downloaded during last run
- Copy report and other import files from input to output folder
- Open report Excel sheet, launch Genesys Gax webpage, login
- Import Extension DNs, agent login, places and person csv files, validate and export details
- Logout from the Genesys webpage
- Insert fetched data to report sheet, save and close sheet
- Send Genesys user management tasks reports Excel sheet to configured email address
The bot will perform user management related task on the Genesys engage platform such as adding extensions, places, agent logins, users, creating skills, roles, etc. This is a manual and time-consuming activity. With the help of this bot, the entire process will be automated without any human involvement.
The bot can be scheduled to run as per the business requirements on predefined intervals which can be hourly, daily, weekly, or any desired time and at the end of the execution, then a consolidated detailed report will be attached and sent to the respective configured email id.
Apart from listed Genesys administrator user management activities such as the addition of DNS extension, places, agent login, and person. The bot can also perform various administrator-level configurations, campaign & calling list imports for the outbound calls, switching, routing level configuration, etc.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologyOperationsRPA Development
- ProductivityRPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- January 6, 2021
- First Published
- January 5, 2021
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Genesys administrator 8.5.2.x (On-premise pure engage)
- Windows OS or Linux OS (Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 or Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.5/6.x)
- Microsoft Excel 2013 or 2016
- JRE 1.8.x