- Add Bulk expenses to user's Expensify account.
- Create Report in the user's Expensify account.
- Export report to the recipient mails.
- Update Report status from closed/approved to reimbursed in the user's Expensify account.
Performs Create Operations for Expense and Report.
Change status of report from closed/approved to reimbursed.
Export generated report to the recipient mail.
Add Bulk expenses to user's Expensify account.
Create Report in the user's Expensify account.
Export report to the recipient mails.
Update Report status from closed/approved to reimbursed in the user's Expensify account.
ExpensifyCredentials (for authentication): Host, Route, partnerUserId, partnerUserSecret, employeeMail(stored in credential vault).
Input for all operations: CSV file
Returns appropriate message when Create Expenses/Create Report/Update Report Status is called.
Sends the generated report to the recipient mails when Export report is called.
Refer to the Read-me file for detailed information about each operation.
- Business Process
- Information Technology
- Passed third-party anti-virus scan conducted by Automation Anywhere.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- November 19, 2019
- First Published
- October 16, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
- Not Supported
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise v11.3 or above.
- An Expensify Account.
- Input Excel Spreadsheet / CSV.