- Check for Unposted Transactions & Post them
- Alert user by email for Unposted transactions
- Closing Sub Modules and General Ledger
- Generating Trial Balance Sheet and Income Statement Reports
- Send Reports to Users
For many organizations, the period end closing process has always been fraught with delays & longer reporting timescales. While finance teams spend significant time on the closing process, they are unable to focus on important tasks and high-value work that will drive the business forward and deliver results.
The period close process executed every month typically involves posting all GL transactions, checking and rectifying errors, performing exchange rate revaluations, closing sub modules, general ledger, and finally, generating the trial balance for export to any financial reporting application. Depending on the size and complexity of the company, this repetitive process has to be executed at the end of each period for every Database/Domain/Entity.
The BOT Developed by Thirdware automates this entire process in QAD
- Business Process
- Finance and Accounting
- Passed third-party anti-virus scan conducted by Automation Anywhere.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 9, 2019
- First Published
- October 21, 2019
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- QAD Enterprise Applications 2009 SE
- Microsoft Excel 2010 and above
- ConfigFile.csv which contains general configuration like Email IDs and Application Path etc
- VC_INPUT_PRD.xlsx contains Month, Year and Screen level Configuration
- Entity List.xlsx contains entity list