- Login into QAD
- Creates CIM file for bulk data upate and loads it into QAD
- Freezes/Unfreezes the inventory balances as per requirements
- Generates reports of processed data with errors and unprocessed data
- Updates the inventory balance post processing the data
Physical inventory is a process of determining that the inventory quantities are exact, or if there are differences in quantity mentioned physically present and that mentioned in the system. Basically, after user is finished with physical inventory, system and physical stock levels must be the same. It is the time consuming and laborious activity.
Thirdware bot automates this process in QAD through Automation Anywhere.
- Business Process
- Finance and AccountingInventory Management
- Passed third-party anti-virus scan conducted by Automation Anywhere.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- February 21, 2020
- First Published
- January 7, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- QAD Enterprise Applications EE
- Microsoft Excel 2010 or above
- Credential Variables to be created
- ConfigFile.xlsx: Defines QAD Application Path, Email addresses for Notifications, QAD specifications and menu details
- MasterInputFile.xlsx: Defines the input data to be loaded into QAD for execution of Bots
- Cim200.xla: An add-in file, required for converting master input file into CIM file that can be loaded into QAD