- Login into Plex(Classic Version)
- Running a custom query to gather list of approved Purchase Orders to be processed via Plex SQL Development Environment.
- Setting the last step of the individual PO approval workflow to “Completed”.
- Emailing of Purchase Order .pdf to a pre-configured Supplier email address, as well as internal team members
- Captures detailed logs of all activities, including error codes
In today’s global workforce, a slow purchase order process can cripple supplier relationship; streamlining communications and minimizing labor-intensive administrative processes risk is of paramount importance to any Purchasing department. The PO Distribution BOT created by Thirdware helps remove human interventions & improve communication in the Purchasing process. The BOT triggers on a daily or hourly basis to log into Plex System (classic version), identifies all Purchase Orders with “approved or completed” status, and sends it to the Supplier and buyer (based on PO Category).
- Business Process
- Finance and Accounting
- Passed third-party anti-virus scan conducted by Automation Anywhere.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- November 13, 2019
- First Published
- October 21, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
- Not Supported
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Internet Explorer 11
- Plex Web Application (Classic only; will not work in Plex UX)
- Microsoft Excel 2010 and above
- General Config - Common Configuration like Environment, URL,F-Keys of Menus etc across all PCNs
- PCN Config - PCN level configuration like Company Code, Printer, DOMX paths of Links, Text Box and Combo box
- PCN Config - PCN level configuration like Index of the columns, Email IDs, Subject and Message etc