- Validates data matches against a pattern
- Returns all matches of pattern within provided data
- Extended functionality to retrieve index or Nth match
- Replaces elements matching pattern within data
Automation Anywhere provides users with the ability to use some string operations with basic regex functionality. The Regex Utilities bot extends this capability to allow users to perform more powerful match, find and replace commands.
Common use cases for the Regex Utilities bot include scenarios where an automation needs to:
• Find and extract data from a string that match a pattern.
• Find and replacement all matches of a pattern with a given text
• Find and return the Nth element that matches a pattern within a string
• Find and extract matches along with position index from source
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologySupport
- ProductivityRPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- March 4, 2020
- First Published
- January 30, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Valid Regular Expression required for pattern input
- Optional Regex Options default is None