- Performs CRUD operations (both single and bulk operations are supported) for Custom as well as Standard Objects.
- Reads and Deletes the History of Salesforce objects.
- Runs Salesforce queries to search your organization's Salesforce data for specific information.
- Standard Objects supported: Account, Asset, Case/CaseFeed, Contact, Lead, Opportunity, Order, Product, Task & many more.
Use the Salesforce Connector Bot to automate many of your routine Salesforce tasks:
Automate Creation of new contacts, accounts, leads, opportunities, etc. in Salesforce from marketing and lead generation tools.
Automate Creation of new products in Salesforce from ERP and other inventory management systems.
Automate Creation of new quotes for Products.
Perform data tasks like extracting sales data and generating bot activity reports.
The bot can also run Salesforce queries to search your organization's Salesforce data for specific information.
Refer to the Readme file for detailed information about each operation.
- Business Process
- Passed third-party anti-virus scan conducted by Automation Anywhere.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- October 11, 2019
- First Published
- October 9, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Salesforce Production or Sandbox Account
- Connected App on Salesforce CRM
- SalesforceCredentials (for authentication): UserName, Password, ClientId, ClientSecret
- Input for Single Object Operation: ObjectJson
- Input for Insert / Update / Delete Bulk Operations: Supports CSV / Excel file formats or JSON array
- For Get / Update / Delete Operations: LookupFieldName / LookupFieldValue
- For Query: Database Query