- Extracts PDF data to CSV from IQBot.
- Login to SAP application.
- Read and Validates CSV file to check any duplicates.
- Create Vendor Invoice in SAP ERP System.
- Notify team members when tasks are complete.
The objective of this bot is to automate the End to End Process for Invoice Accounting Process in SAP Application. The scope of this digital worker is to
1. Extract data from invoice PDF’s stored in a shared network location.
2. PO Validation: - To make sure the purchase order is created for the invoice in SAP system.
3. Duplicate check: - To identify if there are any duplicate invoices are created for the PO.
4. Accounting: - To check the information collected from the above steps and post the invoices.
5. Report: - To report back to the users of the invoice status.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance and Accounting
- Cognitive AutomationProductivityUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- February 5, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Share Path for IQBot
- Server name for SQL Server
- Create Database in SQL Server name as Automation