- Reads Outlook email
- Perform process base on Outlook email
The objective of this bot is to automate the various administrative activities performed in the SAP IdP (Identity Provider). The scope of this bot is:
- Self Password Unlock and Reset using email if the password gets locked.
- Provision User Access to various applications that use SAP IdP as its identity provider.
- Manage Roles and Groups assigned to various users on various applications.
- Automate Reporting based on user access and application access.
- Automate Application onboarding which would involve manual and repetitive steps.
- User Migration/ Cloning from one application to another.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & Support
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 8, 2020
- First Published
- February 10, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Outlook Email Subject
- Outlook Email Body