- Executes RFC (BAPI)
- Reads, validates and exports data from SAP
- Imports data into SAP
- Automates the creation of data within SAP
- Easily restructures data from SAP
This bot provides consistent access to SAP data through remote function calls (RFC). AAI Task bots can use this meta-bot to connect, retrieve, handle, and update the data within SAP.
It separates data access from data manipulation into discrete components that can be used separately or in tandem. It includes data structures for connecting to SAP, executing RFCs, and retrieving results.
Data input and data output are placed into in-memory persistence in order to be exposed to the task bots in an ad hoc manner.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance & AccountingHuman ResourcesManufacturing
- ProductivityRPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 10, 2020
- First Published
- May 26, 2020
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Microsoft C++ Runtime DLLs version 10.0
- SAP communication port configurations