- Enter name of the services which are not running in Input file
- Run the Bot to update respective service to start
- Detailed log file is generated to check the status of each services which are highlighted in input file.
1. Windows services are special type of application that is configured to launch and run in the background, in some cases even before the user is even logged in.
2. Services are designed to run continuously in background and perform the system task like backing up your computer.
3. Unlike regular application, which can be simply launch and run under user account, a service must be installed and registered with windows, which requires a administrator account.
4. User can manage the service that are running on computer simply enter WIN+R or search "Services"
5. List of services displayed to user, whether the application is running or not, and other information like name, description and startup type of service.
a. Enter name of the services in input file which user wish to start.
b. Run the bot to start the services.
c. Bot update respective services which are not running or stopped.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- April 6, 2020
- First Published
- April 6, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs