- Read the command from Input file present in Input folder
- Perform the task in ServiceNow as per request
- Generate a detailed log file in Output folder to view its status
This bot is developed to automate the overall ServiceNow operations such as Creation, Retrieval, Deletion and Modification of Incident, Problem, and Change.
Users are required to save ‘ServiceNow URL’ in the Input file and ‘Login credentials’ in the control room.
Bot perform the following task such as
1. Create a New Incident
2. Get all the incident details from system
3. Delete the incident from system
4. Modify existing incident record
1. Create a New Problem
2. Get all the problem details from system
3. Delete existing problem from system
4. Modify existing problem from system
1. Create change request
2. Change the status of change request such as Normal, Emergency &
3. Get all the existing details from system
4. Delete the existing change request
Example: If a user wishes to create a new incident then
a. The user has to give a command in Input file present in Input folder i.e.
b. Post execution, Output file will be generated in the Output folder as
c. It takes the input from the Input files present in Input Folder And
Generates Output in Output Folder
(Depend upon request type different input file is available i.e. Incident/ Problem/ Change – Create, Modify, Delete and Get all the details)
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 28, 2020
- First Published
- July 28, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Excel, CSV